Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: Ghosts, Machines, and the Higgs Boson

  1. #21
    Moderator Neverfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Utopia Planetia, Mars
    Posts
    1,779

    Default Re: Ghosts, Machines, and the Higgs Boson

    Quote Originally Posted by BuleriaChk View Post
    "You can't handle the truth..."
    That's a nice sounding resume, until you get to the part I quoted above.
    You are dealing with Pre-Big Bang conditions. There's no two ways about it. For that resume you just typed out on here, you should know better than to assert that you're not dealing with pre-big bang conditions when you state that you are speculating about the creation of the Universe.
    If you are talking creation then you are talking Pre-big bang as the LambaCDM model deals with Post Big Bang Only.
    Any "model" (I use the word loosely) that claims to discuss conditions prior to that is pre-big bang. You open the entire thing up at t=0. That there is no spacetime is entirely relevant. You are using physics that was developed to model the current universe. To model spacetime only as we know it. It's based on direct observation of the Universe- not on any kind of observation of anything that may have existed prior. We have simply no way of knowing what kind of superstate the Universe was in pre-big bang. It simply does not apply - or cannot even be known to apply - to an entirely different superstate of unknown properties, density or stability. It is completely nonsensical to think you can apply the math to such alien conditions- For the magnitude of your claim, you should be able to model the interior of a Black Hole easily.

    That you assert this, above, as a "truth I cannot handle" is very unscientific. Science does not deal in "Truth." It deals only in verifiable evidence and models to represent reality. That you assert that it is a truth is very unscientific.
    Last edited by Neverfly; 01-09-2014 at 04:34 PM.
    --Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges--
    “Science needs the light of free expression to flourish. It depends on the fearless questioning of authority, and the open exchange of ideas.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

    "When photons interact with electrons, they are interacting with the charge around a "bare" mass, and thus the interaction is electromagnetic, hence light. This light slows the photon down." - BuleriaChk

  2. #22
    Moderator Neverfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Utopia Planetia, Mars
    Posts
    1,779

    Default Re: Ghosts, Machines, and the Higgs Boson

    I've got another one: You hinted about anti-matter/matter in your post. I don't like hints. I don't like being told to dig through .pdf's to find something a person could just address directly. Maybe that's just a personal preference. Either way, I will try directly asking:
    How do you address matter/anti-matter distribution?



    *On a side note, I could find no reference for a Charles H. Keyser under SBRC or UCSB, however, given the dates and that google is not as complete in its resources as many people seem to assume, that does not mean much of anything.
    --Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges--
    “Science needs the light of free expression to flourish. It depends on the fearless questioning of authority, and the open exchange of ideas.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

    "When photons interact with electrons, they are interacting with the charge around a "bare" mass, and thus the interaction is electromagnetic, hence light. This light slows the photon down." - BuleriaChk

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Posts
    2,761

    Default Re: Ghosts, Machines, and the Higgs Boson

    This is just stupid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neverfly View Post
    I've got another one: You hinted about anti-matter/matter in your post. I don't like hints. I don't like being told to dig through .pdf's to find something a person could just address directly. Maybe that's just a personal preference. Either way, I will try directly asking:
    How do you address matter/anti-matter distribution?



    *On a side note, I could find no reference for a Charles H. Keyser under SBRC or UCSB, however, given the dates and that google is not as complete in its resources as many people seem to assume, that does not mean much of anything.
    Last edited by BuleriaChk; 01-09-2014 at 07:15 PM.
    _______________________________________
    "Flamenco Chuck" Keyser
    The Relativistic Unit Circle Updates 03/02/2017 12:07 PM PST
    Proof of Fermat's Last Theorem Updates 03/19/2017 8:23 PM PST
    Ignore List -The Peanut Gallery.

  4. #24
    Moderator Neverfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Utopia Planetia, Mars
    Posts
    1,779

    Default Re: Ghosts, Machines, and the Higgs Boson

    Quote Originally Posted by BuleriaChk View Post
    This is just stupid. I'm outta here....
    -Alrighty. I was more than fair.
    --Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges--
    “Science needs the light of free expression to flourish. It depends on the fearless questioning of authority, and the open exchange of ideas.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

    "When photons interact with electrons, they are interacting with the charge around a "bare" mass, and thus the interaction is electromagnetic, hence light. This light slows the photon down." - BuleriaChk

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Posts
    2,761

    Default Re: Ghosts, Machines, and the Higgs Boson

    The distinction between matter and anti-matter is actually a fair question, the rest of that post is just stupid.

    Matter distribution is contra-variant for a state that is unchanging in "time" is contra-variant
    x' = x/, and is the subject of GTR (since the speed of light changes) if STR is co-variant.

    (Contra-variant - a particle with velocity v doesn't go as far a photon in a given amount of time.
    (Covariant - it takes a particle with velocity v a longer time to travel a given distance than a photon) - this is consistent with the mass analysis below, with tc = T and xc = c* tc = CT.

    To understand this, one must deconstruct v/c into space-time components and then set v/c = V/C.

    (I equate matter and charge, in the sense that both Maxwell's equations and Quantum Electrodynamics are gauge invariant theories).

    With the ground state the void (nothing there; i.e. C or T (or both) = 0), the relativistic energy quantites are squared, so parity (+/-) is degenerate in this initial context; the Fermi energy can be taken as 1/2 CT with positive above and negative below (or vice versa, for holes/electrons).

    This is actually analogous to Newton's law with:
    (K.E.)2 = (mv2)2

    (CT')2 = (CT)2*()2 ; that is,

    (M')2 =(M0)2*()2

    However, consider the quantity (the ratio of perturbation to unperturbed state).

    then: 1 = ; note that this is a form of wave equation.

    (Note: In fact, this is similar to a Green's function - the impulse function of classical relativistic electrodynamics. If interested, keep an eye on my relativity page for a write up; pm me if you'd like to be informed when I publish it ... )

    The total energy of the system is a constant (=1) for M0= |CT| = constant initial condition from the void, but the ratio can be positive or negative for all values of CT and VT'. This means that parity is degenerate when the total energy is considered.

    In STR this is also true (in this context), since (E')2 = (Pc)2 + (E0)2
    As an exercise for the student, this equation can be reverse analyzed to show that Mass is also squared

    (E0)2=(M0)2C4.

    See the complete derivation for the term (Pc)2 if you are unclear...

    There is no distribution of either matter or anti-matter, since space-time is irrelevant to this analysis); i.e. CT and VT' are orthogonal vectors in the Energy-Momentum domain. Not only that, but (for future reference):

    Scale Of Universe Revealed In New Ultraprecise Galaxy Map

    STR is all there is.... (space-time is flat)
    Well, ok, except for Einstein rings and the Shapiro delay; but those don't really count as global, but rather local effects....
    Last edited by BuleriaChk; 01-10-2014 at 08:24 AM.
    _______________________________________
    "Flamenco Chuck" Keyser
    The Relativistic Unit Circle Updates 03/02/2017 12:07 PM PST
    Proof of Fermat's Last Theorem Updates 03/19/2017 8:23 PM PST
    Ignore List -The Peanut Gallery.

  6. #26
    Moderator Neverfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Utopia Planetia, Mars
    Posts
    1,779

    Default Re: Ghosts, Machines, and the Higgs Boson

    Quote Originally Posted by BuleriaChk View Post
    The distinction between matter and anti-matter is actually a fair question, the rest of that post is just stupid.

    There is no distribution of either matter or anti-matter, since space-time is irrelevant to this analysis:
    In short- Dodged.
    I was asking your take considering that matter and anti-matter appear to have been unevenly formed in the very early Universe. While one might think that matter/anti-matter would form in equal quantities, clearly that is not the case since there is matter left in the Universe. While it may seem a trivial amount compared to the space available, it's a significant amount compared against how much of either should have been left (given random differences in matter/anti-matter development) had they developed in equal amounts.
    --Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges--
    “Science needs the light of free expression to flourish. It depends on the fearless questioning of authority, and the open exchange of ideas.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

    "When photons interact with electrons, they are interacting with the charge around a "bare" mass, and thus the interaction is electromagnetic, hence light. This light slows the photon down." - BuleriaChk

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Posts
    2,761

    Default Re: Ghosts, Machines, and the Higgs Boson

    Nope. There is no early universe, no Big Bang. Negative and positive matter don't destroy each other, the value of the mass of the universe as a non-interacting physical system in this context is the unit circle (the "1" in the preceding post) multiplied by a constant, for any finite value of a light circle. Positive and negative matter are defined only by an arbitrary midpoint of CT above nothingness but the Fermi energy (in this context) automatically is at the midpoint (in one dimension of space) or at the center of a circle (since c is taken to be isotropic and homogeneous).

    (The last sentence does require expansion and clarification, which, for me, is the purpose of this thread).

    Again, I refer you to:

    Scale Of Universe Revealed In New Ultraprecise Galaxy Map

    That said, if you can accept the proposition that matter and anti-matter are balanced (so charges are neutral) on a local level (i.e., the size of the LHC), I can continue my presentation..... (especially since the LHC is, for all practical purposes, circular)....

    (In one dimension of space, like the origin of a coordinate system, with negative space to the left, and positive matter to the right, with the metric/ ruler mesh equal on each side)... even though it is irrelevant to the argument I wish to make....
    Last edited by BuleriaChk; 01-10-2014 at 01:54 AM.
    _______________________________________
    "Flamenco Chuck" Keyser
    The Relativistic Unit Circle Updates 03/02/2017 12:07 PM PST
    Proof of Fermat's Last Theorem Updates 03/19/2017 8:23 PM PST
    Ignore List -The Peanut Gallery.

  8. #28
    Moderator Neverfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Utopia Planetia, Mars
    Posts
    1,779

    Default Re: Ghosts, Machines, and the Higgs Boson

    Quote Originally Posted by BuleriaChk View Post
    Nope. There is no early universe, no Big Bang. Negative and Positive matter don't destroy each other, the value of the physical system is the unit circle (the "1" in the preceding post). Positive and Negative matter are defined only by an arbitrary midpoint of CT above nothingness but the Fermi energy (in this context) automatically is at the midpoint (in one dimension of space) or at the center of a circle (since c is taken to be isotropic and homogeneous).
    Ok... So you're introducing an entirely different model than any current mainstream model of the Universe?
    Why are you not posting your ideas in the ATM forum?

    Why did you post the link (Aside from entertainment value) and the claim that you explain the creation of the Universe if you are now saying there's no early Universe, etc.
    What am I missing, here?


    Quote Originally Posted by BuleriaChk View Post
    The link in my preceding post suggests that the newest available data suggests the universe is infinite in space and time (i.e. flat) except for the cosmological constant, which I was going to introduce in my discussion of the LHC, before I was so rudely interrupted with Maharishi level pop physics.... and our observation of it is, indeed, isotropic and homogeneous (if you relate energy as a density in STR) - even the cosmological constant, apparently....
    This, alone, is no more evidence of an everlasting Universe than what I've read in your .pdf and is, in fact, supportive evidence (along with a great deal of other observational evidence) that the LambdaCDM is currently, the most accurate model that we have.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuleriaChk View Post
    I don't know how much you know about physics, but I suspect that you have never worked professionally in the field.
    This is mostly correct, enough so that I'll go along and say it is correct because I am Not a Physicist. (I do, however, work in the physics field and one which you may know something about- on that topic I'd bet we could amicably chat quite a bit).

    Quote Originally Posted by BuleriaChk View Post
    But I do ask for the respect
    You can ask, but respect is earned. And so far, you've been vague, then defensive, then dissociative and now, willing to discuss.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuleriaChk View Post
    of trying to read and understand what I have already written, if I am to make a serious effort to go further; I don't have much time left, and I want to make my points without unnecessary repetition.
    I do understand your point about unnecessary repetition. Disregarding age.
    It's something we all have to groan and deal with. You simply cannot expect a person to jump blindly into your comments midway and then fully have an entire comprehensive view of your entire presentation.
    This post is an example: You turned around and made it clear that you disregard BBT cosmology entirely and have a very different "Model."
    This changes how I view what you've said but only superficially- it is still not "Science" unless you can show a method for testing it, making observations, testing it some more and making predictions.
    Maybe you have all of that- maybe you don't.
    Maybe you have all of that and it's brilliant- and telling me won't mean a damn thing because I'm not a physicist but rather, some random internet jerk.
    But it makes no difference anyway because if you really had something that brilliant, you would publish it with those who are physicists. Which means you're here to enjoy discussing it with people who won't necessarily always know better.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuleriaChk View Post
    So far you're just quoting pop physics...
    Utter garbage. You want respect yet you post crank bunkum. The current models hold under rigorous testing and observation. They are not perfect nor are they claimed to be. It is expected that our current models will be modified and possibly even replaced with better observation and more data. We're still in our infancy. The models we have are not expected to last.
    But they are still the most supported and accurate ones we have and that doesn't make them "Popular Physics." You use that term in an effort to show derision and contempt for models that frankly, match the data better than your models do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuleriaChk View Post
    and my link is to the most recent pop physical article available..... which rules out a lot of other pop articles (expanding/contracting universe, Big Bang, etc.); in particular, the General Theory of Relativity....
    It does no such thing. At that claim, I am beginning to question your honesty.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuleriaChk View Post
    Or again stop here....?
    You can do whatever you want but when you post bunk, I'm going to poitn it out no matter how much you may dislike that.
    --Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges--
    “Science needs the light of free expression to flourish. It depends on the fearless questioning of authority, and the open exchange of ideas.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

    "When photons interact with electrons, they are interacting with the charge around a "bare" mass, and thus the interaction is electromagnetic, hence light. This light slows the photon down." - BuleriaChk

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Posts
    2,761

    Default Re: Ghosts, Machines, and the Higgs Boson

    You have no idea what the current models actually are, except in physics babble ....

    Quote Originally Posted by Neverfly View Post
    Ok... So you're introducing an entirely different model than any current mainstream model of the Universe?
    Why are you not posting your ideas in the ATM forum?

    Why did you post the link (Aside from entertainment value) and the claim that you explain the creation of the Universe if you are now saying there's no early Universe, etc.
    What am I missing, here?
    Yeah, I think it is just best I leave this thread and the link to the .pdf . Others will have to be the judge of its quality..... Maybe you can soldier on....

    You are now on my ignore list once again...
    Last edited by BuleriaChk; 01-10-2014 at 02:21 AM.
    _______________________________________
    "Flamenco Chuck" Keyser
    The Relativistic Unit Circle Updates 03/02/2017 12:07 PM PST
    Proof of Fermat's Last Theorem Updates 03/19/2017 8:23 PM PST
    Ignore List -The Peanut Gallery.

  10. #30
    Moderator Neverfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Utopia Planetia, Mars
    Posts
    1,779

    Default Re: Ghosts, Machines, and the Higgs Boson

    Quote Originally Posted by BuleriaChk View Post
    You have no idea what the current models actually are, except in physics babble ....
    If you say so. Clearly, you would know, right?
    Crank.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuleriaChk View Post
    You are now on my ignore list once again...
    A wise move and beneficial for me--- I won't have to deal with your temper when I call out your nonsense in the future.
    --Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges--
    “Science needs the light of free expression to flourish. It depends on the fearless questioning of authority, and the open exchange of ideas.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

    "When photons interact with electrons, they are interacting with the charge around a "bare" mass, and thus the interaction is electromagnetic, hence light. This light slows the photon down." - BuleriaChk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •