Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 47
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: FBI and BLM claim "desert tortise" reason 200 armed raiders against NV rancher

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,951

    Default Re: FBI and BLM claim "desert tortise" reason 200 armed raiders against NV rancher

    Quote Originally Posted by mugaliens View Post
    One of most interesting aspects about both the Bundy ranch encounter and the Washington D.C. masses who removed the barriers between the World War II veterans and the monuments, is the surprising restraint showed by the citizens. In both cases they could have easily overpowered law enforcement. In both cases they did not. They did, however, stand their ground for what was right.
    Soldiers and cops seldom attack right wingers.

    But they're chompin at the bit to attack the left.

    How many right wing political figures have been assasinated in America in the past 50 years? How many on the left?

    It's the right that has the "victimization mentality".

    By the way, "hero", it wasn't the right, or their masters, the rich, that won WWII. They wanted Hitler to win. It was the left that volunteered in numbers large enough to get it won.

    Know who else is right wing? The mafia, gangsters, meth dealing Hell's Angels, meth cooking rednecks.

    Yeah, all the best people.

    It wasn't the right that won the revolution either. The right were the loyalists, and they lost. They always lose. They're losers. They're losers because they're slaves of the rich. But their rich masters skate away.

    You are on the wrong side of history.
    Last edited by astrotech; 04-24-2014 at 04:22 AM.
    Lies have the stench of death and defeat.

  2. #22
    Senior Member mugaliens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    1,333

    Default Re: FBI and BLM claim "desert tortise" reason 200 armed raiders against NV rancher

    Your facts are further out to lunch than you are. They're not only groundless, but you failed to substantiate any of them.

    Back on ignore...

    Attachment 699

    As for facts, here's a great website which objectively compares Democrats and Republicans in some detail.

    In the meantime, earlier you'd mentioned abortion, so let's put that into it's proper perspective:

    Attachment 701

    Still Me.jpg

    For that matter, why does the Democrat Party oppose voter ID when they support ID for everything else?

    Voter ID.jpg
    My oath of office never expires. "God, who gave us life, gave us liberty. Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed a conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson. "I have far too long suffered fools. No longer will I tolerate the insufferable. Enjoy the vacuum." - Mugs

    PS: I scrambled my password, so no, I will not be responding. Get a clue.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,951

    Default Re: FBI and BLM claim "desert tortise" reason 200 armed raiders against NV rancher

    Quote Originally Posted by mugaliens View Post
    Your facts are further out to lunch than you are. They're not only groundless, but you failed to substantiate any of them.
    Substantiate what? History?

    Quote Originally Posted by mugaliens View Post
    Back on ignore...
    Another lie. Such lies are refuge of the ignorant. Because most people are ignorant the strategies of the ignorant are common and well known ny the inteligent. So the response to them is also well known by the intelligent.

    You make it so easy for me.



    Quote Originally Posted by mugaliens View Post

    In the meantime, earlier you'd mentioned abortion, so let's put that into it's proper perspective

    Another lie. You mentioned abortion first.


    Quote Originally Posted by mugaliens View Post
    Attachment 699

    As for facts, here's a great website which objectively compares Democrats and Republicans in some detail.

    Quote Originally Posted by mugaliens View Post

    For that matter, why does the Democrat Party oppose voter ID when they support ID for everything else?

    Voter ID.jpg
    Because voter id doesn't prevent voter fraud. That doesn't happen. But it does reduce under age drinking and the rest which does happen.

    Right wingers do commit voter fraud. Dead people voting republican because right wing cops have access to the records needed to make fake ids and commt the fraud. They throw ballots in the trash. Purge voter rolls of legitimate voters because of similarity of names to illegitimate voters, criminals. And because right wing cops have in the past arrested innocent voters on election day claiming afterward "mistaken identity".

    You didn't answer my question.
    Political assasinations of left leaning Americans
    Kennedys John and Robert
    M.L.K
    John Lennon
    Abortion doctors; dozens
    Lynchings; Thousands. Known to have been commited by with the cooperation of cops.
    Equal rights demonstrators assaulted and murdered by cops and soldiers; dozens dead, tens of thousands assaulted. (That's why the right wingers get the accusation of murderous racist.) Right wingers don't deny evolution because of the bible or because they believe the Earth is 5000 years old or even because they don't understand it. They don't deny it because it means we're all descended from monkeys. They deny evolution because it means all white people are descended from black people.

    College student protesters and "hippys" assaulted and murdered by cops and soldiers; dozens dead, tens of thousands assaulted.
    Where's your list?

    Yeah right, and I'm the "extremist".

    I don't believe you are ignorant of any of this. I don't think your call for "substantiation" is anything but a lie. Typical right winger.


    Spin on the same frequency as the viewer looks like non spin. But it is spin. We who are not on that frequency see the spin.

    By the way, I don't admire any gunmen except gunmen who kill other gunmen. I'd be willing to pay double taxes for the weapons and invent new weapons for you. I think you should all kill each other off. More for the rest of us.

    But for God's sake HURRY UP!!!
    Last edited by astrotech; 04-24-2014 at 01:10 PM.
    Lies have the stench of death and defeat.

  4. #24
    Senior Member mugaliens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    1,333

    Default Re: FBI and BLM claim "desert tortise" reason 200 armed raiders against NV rancher

    Hey asshole - I'm not a right-winger. Grow a brain.

    Not Dem - Not Rep - AWAKE.jpg
    Last edited by mugaliens; 04-26-2014 at 05:39 AM.
    My oath of office never expires. "God, who gave us life, gave us liberty. Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed a conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson. "I have far too long suffered fools. No longer will I tolerate the insufferable. Enjoy the vacuum." - Mugs

    PS: I scrambled my password, so no, I will not be responding. Get a clue.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,951

    Default Re: FBI and BLM claim "desert tortise" reason 200 armed raiders against NV rancher

    Quote Originally Posted by mugaliens View Post
    Hey asshole - I'm not a right-winger. Grow a brain.

    Not Dem - Not Rep - AWAKE.jpg
    Hey horses ass, You are so far right you are facist. Even your global warming posts are not about science. They are the right wing politica talking points.

    Your last post claiming studies funded by department of agriculture is wasted money. You and everybody else with a brain admits global warming is happening. The honest GW issue is whether humans are causing it and whether the science is sufficient to conclude humans are causing it.

    The dishonest right wing talking points go from sometimes honestly admitting GW is happening but that science hasn't made a case for humans causing it to the dishonest talking points of GW isn't happening so anything about funding a response is a waste.

    You make the same dishonest right wing statements as the right wing media. How you vote is irrelevant to that.

    You are an idiot to think some online questionare is valid.
    Lies have the stench of death and defeat.

  6. #26
    Senior Member mugaliens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    1,333

    Default Re: FBI and BLM claim "desert tortise" reason 200 armed raiders against NV rancher

    Imagine a World Without Islam.jpg

    Imagine a President who Investigates Everyone But Seals His Own Records.jpg

    Imagine, if you will, a person so confused by our relatively simple system of government, they are completely and utterly incapable of telling the difference between the left, the right, the middle, and those who adhere to no party but whose allegiance is to the Constitution itself.
    My oath of office never expires. "God, who gave us life, gave us liberty. Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed a conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson. "I have far too long suffered fools. No longer will I tolerate the insufferable. Enjoy the vacuum." - Mugs

    PS: I scrambled my password, so no, I will not be responding. Get a clue.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,951

    Default Re: FBI and BLM claim "desert tortise" reason 200 armed raiders against NV rancher

    Quote Originally Posted by mugaliens View Post
    Imagine, if you will, a person so confused by our relatively simple system of government, they are completely and utterly incapable of telling the difference between the left, the right, the middle, and those who adhere to no party but whose allegiance is to the Constitution itself.
    Yeah, just imagine
    Anatomy-of-a-Tea-Bagger.jpg him.
    Lies have the stench of death and defeat.

  8. #28
    Senior Member mugaliens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    1,333

    Default Re: FBI and BLM claim "desert tortise" reason 200 armed raiders against NV rancher

    Quote Originally Posted by astrotech View Post
    Yeah, just imagine
    Anatomy-of-a-Tea-Bagger.jpg him.
    Hmm... The disconnect between your graphic and reality is immense:

    Not a Teabagger.jpg
    My oath of office never expires. "God, who gave us life, gave us liberty. Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed a conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson. "I have far too long suffered fools. No longer will I tolerate the insufferable. Enjoy the vacuum." - Mugs

    PS: I scrambled my password, so no, I will not be responding. Get a clue.

  9. #29
    Senior Member mugaliens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    1,333

    Default Re: FBI and BLM claim "desert tortise" reason 200 armed raiders against NV rancher

    Now we're getting somewhere! Thanks for finally providing some meat to your argument, instead of the normal hash-slinging.

    So, now we have a framework (of sorts) in which to work: The Tea Bagger. Or at least astrotech's [mis]understanding of a teabagger.

    I understand you didn't create the graphic, astrotech. Since you used it, however, it's reasonable to assume you adhere to all or most of its claims. Let's revert to science for a while and examine those claims of the "typical teabagger" as stated by the graphic, and as they pertain to myself, and see how accurate your chosen assessment really is:

    Caucasian::
    Claim: "white and over the age of 55"
    Reality: I classify myself as Caucasian, but I'm also part Cherokee. I am not over the age of 55.
    Stats: .5*7/8+.5*0=43.75%

    However, some of my less Caucasian friends would disagree:

    Rocky Mountain Black Tea Party.jpg

    Sig Sauer P228:
    Claim: "permit" and "same one Jack Bauer uses"
    Reality: I open carry. In Colorado, as in 30 of our 50 United States, no permit is required to open carry.
    Stats: 5*0+.5*0=0%

    Right Wing Radio:
    Claim: "Receives most of inspiration from Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck"
    Reality: Neither. More like EBSCOhost, ProQuest and similarly peer-reviewed sources.
    Stats: .5*0+.5*0=0%

    Creativity:
    Claim: "clever sign-making" and "often misspelled"
    Reality: Aside from PowerPoint presentations used in work and my doctoral program, I very rarely make signs. When I do, they are clever, but they're not misspelled.
    Stats: .5*10%+.5*0=5%

    Solidarity:
    Claim: "Little or nothing to do with the original," "wears tea bags around forehead," and "sense of brotherly comradery"
    Reality: On the first point, yes, we do, except the tax rate has grown several times higher than 3%. Other points are nonsense.
    Stats: .33*0+.33*0+.33*0=0%

    Blow Hard:
    Claim: "yell racial and homophobic epithets at people who disagree with their ideology"
    Reality: Never.
    Stats: 1.0*0%=0%

    Religion:
    Claim: "clung to his gun when the 'Kenyan' president stole power" and "also to the righteous indignation of his purpose-driven Evangelical religion"
    Reality: Actually, I clung to my keyboard. I looked up "evangelical," as no church I've attended has mentioned it other than in passing. Definition: "consists in the doctrine of salvation by faith in Christ's atonement." Well, duh! That's central to Christianity, period. Doesn't matter what denomination, or even major grouping. Catholics believe the same as Protestant on this point. However, there was never any "righteous indignation" over Obama's election. Disgust over the stupidity of selfish Americans (who are getting their selfishness handed back to them on a platter), yes. Righteous indignation, no. So half off on the second point. I'd take off all points as I've never considered myself "evangelical," but you're way behind in points, astrotech, so I'll give you this one.
    Stats: .5*0%+.5*50%=25%

    Liberty:
    Claim: "conservative," "libertarian ideals," "receive SS check"
    Reality: No (as per the results of the previous test), yes, and no.
    Stats: 33%

    Faux News:
    Claim: "always finds time for fair and balanced reporting ... from ... Fox News"
    Reality: I watch Brian Williams more often than I watch Fox news. Even then, MSNBC comes on in my household about once a week.
    Stats: About 40%

    Patriot:
    Claim: "Best kind of American there is," and "flag clothing," and "memorabilia," and "Wal-Mart/China"
    Reality: First, you misspelled "Walmart," so you MUST be a Tea Bagger. They changed their name years ago. I don't wear flag clothing, as that's against the U.S. Flag Code i.e. federal regulation. The only thing I buy at Walmart is ammunition (not made in China), toiletries (not made in China), and Jimmy Dean's Italian Sausage, as it's a key ingredient in my spaghetti bolognesa!
    Stats: .25*100%+.25*0%+.25*0%+.25*10%=27.5%

    AND THE FINAL ANSWER IS... 17.45%. From an objective, numerical, statistical - a.k.a. scientific - basis, I resemble your graphic only one part in six.

    You see, astrotech, science really can be useful for analysis and decision-making. It's far more accurate than your bigotry.

    Here's a screen shot of the Excel spreadsheet for the calcs:

    Tea Bagger Stats.jpg
    Last edited by mugaliens; 04-30-2014 at 05:12 AM.
    David Whitmore likes this.
    My oath of office never expires. "God, who gave us life, gave us liberty. Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed a conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson. "I have far too long suffered fools. No longer will I tolerate the insufferable. Enjoy the vacuum." - Mugs

    PS: I scrambled my password, so no, I will not be responding. Get a clue.

  10. #30
    Senior Member mugaliens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    1,333

    Default Re: FBI and BLM claim "desert tortise" reason 200 armed raiders against NV rancher

    Given astrotech's long-established propensity for reverting to bigoted arguments and graphics, I can't help but wonder, in light of his most recent graphic, if this is his "fair and objective" source of information?

    If so, it's significantly less accurate and far more biased/bigoted than his 17.45% graphic.
    My oath of office never expires. "God, who gave us life, gave us liberty. Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed a conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson. "I have far too long suffered fools. No longer will I tolerate the insufferable. Enjoy the vacuum." - Mugs

    PS: I scrambled my password, so no, I will not be responding. Get a clue.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •