Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Theory Of Everything (TOE)

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    222

    Default Re: Theory Of Everything (TOE)

    U didnt think. U didnt take it it in. Is light a contant. Even your massless photon has a mass when it travels.

  2. #22
    Moderator Neverfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Utopia Planetia, Mars
    Posts
    1,782

    Default Re: Theory Of Everything (TOE)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason me View Post
    U didnt think. U didnt take it it in.
    You posted a stream of gibberish. There is nothing there to be thought over except wondering if you were drunk when you posted it.
    Either put some effort into being understandable or don't whine when people cannot read nonsense like "Light when its still is how u see it but nothing escapes travel." Really, what does that even SAY? Does that sentence make any sense in English to you?
    No, you don't get to kick back and accuse others of not thinking... What you posted was unintelligible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason me View Post
    Is light a contant.
    According to current models:
    The value of "c" is constant. All photons always move at "c." However, the group velocity of a beam of light can be altered by inhibiting photon transmission.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason me View Post
    Even your massless photon has a mass when it travels.
    Support for this claim?
    I notice that I ask you for evidence for your claims often, but never do you actually provide any...
    --Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges--
    “Science needs the light of free expression to flourish. It depends on the fearless questioning of authority, and the open exchange of ideas.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

    "When photons interact with electrons, they are interacting with the charge around a "bare" mass, and thus the interaction is electromagnetic, hence light. This light slows the photon down." - BuleriaChk

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    222

    Default Re: Theory Of Everything (TOE)

    Ok ready. Slippery slope. Get familiar. Are u saying im not making any sence. Lets get slap happy first. If i pray to the scientifically created dark energy/matter god that u believe in and he hears me will he stand on your head with 72 percent of the universe gravity. Dont worry it wont hurt at all because he does not exist.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    222

    Default Re: Theory Of Everything (TOE)

    Ok all jokes aside. I asked you to think bf u speak, here it goes.

    If you cant beat them join them. U like numbers right.

    1) You have prooved nothing other than there are things u cant explain. Dark matter or energy somehow fits your bill of what can not be expained. Its an hypothesis correct. An idea not proven. Dark matter or enrgy has never been captured of observed in our universe but yet u believe in it and let it transform the way u think. About the universe and about physics in general.

    2) If u are allowed to do this, why cant I. I can have ideas about OUR universe and have some evidence i cant explain so i can have hypothesis and make up things can i not?? Is this wrong to do. Your going to say the article u posted had many valid questions. It did not, it asked questions but wined as well. It said i do not understand somthing problem without solution. Did not say why or what dark matter is or how it acts.

    3) Unfortunately u speak before you think. You can nerver know anything for sure. Am i arguing with u or am i a figment of your imagination. Are u having a nightmare right now? I think therefore i am.

    Scientifically u cant prove dark matter. Yet u let it cloud your brain. I cant disprove it either. Uck. I would rather have a peacher chat to me about GOD, then scientists make up there own. Because they are too lazy or cant understand how to calculate there problems bro.

    Its slippery bro warch ur step ��. U might fall bf i do. Peace.
    Last edited by Jason me; 12-12-2016 at 03:49 AM.

  5. #25
    Moderator Neverfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Utopia Planetia, Mars
    Posts
    1,782

    Default Re: Theory Of Everything (TOE)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason me View Post
    1) You have prooved nothing other than there are things u cant explain.
    It is true that there are things I cannot explain. It is also true that there are things that no one can currently explain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason me View Post
    Its an hypothesis correct. An idea not proven.
    Correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason me View Post
    Dark matter or enrgy has never been captured of observed in our universe but yet u believe in it and let it transform the way u think. About the universe and about physics in general.
    Incorrect. I can repeat myself til the end of my days, but you will never, ever, ever, ever, ever accept it.
    But I will try another repetition anyway:

    I DO NOT BELIEVE IN DARK MATTER!

    Accepting a scientific model is not like religion where you assign it faithful belief. This is where you are the one that has a particular way in which you think that disables you from understanding that not everyone just assigns belief in the same manner that you do.
    To accept a scientific model means that you generally agree that it is probably accurate given the current supportive evidence until better information comes along. That is a very different thing from believing in something. To believe in something means to assign faith, whether there is supportive evidence or not. Whether better information comes along or not.
    And NO, you have NOT provided a better model than the current LambdaCDM model with your meanderings, either. In fact, generally, you have been difficult to understand at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason me View Post
    2) If u are allowed to do this, why cant I. I can have ideas about OUR universe and have some evidence i cant explain so i can have hypothesis and make up things can i not?? Is this wrong to do. Your going to say the article u posted had many valid questions. It did not, it asked questions but wined as well. It said i do not understand somthing problem without solution. Did not say why or what dark matter is or how it acts.
    First, you need to actually understand Definitions. Yes, definitions. Not opinions about definitions... Not the definitions you personally assign to words... but the Actual Defined Terms that are the Standard by which the words are used.
    --An Hypothesis is an idea that is Supported by observational evidence and awaits testing to verify. It is not... as you suggest... just made up. If that was how science works, there would be Scientific Journals publishing articles about chocolate Space Dragons. But there aren't. Because science uses Definitions and clearly defined parameters.
    --A Theory is an idea that is supported by evidence and has been tested to be shown as accurate. All theories never cease to undergo testing.
    Now... can you have ideas? Sure. Can you discuss them? Yeah if you are willing to have them dissected and examined. If you don't like your ideas being treated that way then Science is not for you. Can you make things up? Sure. But you cannot expect to be taken too seriously if that which you make up has no support to it.
    Can you have opinions? Sure. But unless you can support them, like things youmake up above, no one can be expected to take you seriously.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason me View Post
    3) Unfortunately u speak before you think. You can nerver know anything for sure. Am i arguing with u or am i a figment of your imagination. Are u having a nightmare right now? I think therefore i am.
    I think you meant to type, "I drink therefor I am...drunk."

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason me View Post
    Scientifically u cant prove dark matter. Yet u let it cloud your brain. I cant disprove it either. Uck. I would rather have a peacher chat to me about GOD, then scientists make up there own. Because they are too lazy or cant understand how to calculate there problems bro.
    You would be better off with the preacher- your whole way of thinking is alike.

    You want to talk about "lazy scientists" and you cannot even type a coherent sentence and spell out words properly or do the most basic math. Bro.
    --Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges--
    “Science needs the light of free expression to flourish. It depends on the fearless questioning of authority, and the open exchange of ideas.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

    "When photons interact with electrons, they are interacting with the charge around a "bare" mass, and thus the interaction is electromagnetic, hence light. This light slows the photon down." - BuleriaChk

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    222

    Default Re: Theory Of Everything (TOE)

    So u dont believe in dark matter. Do u believe in dark energy the 72 percent of gravity out there, dark matter or energy?

    -An Hypothesis is an idea that is Supported by observational evidence and awaits testing to verify. It is not... as you suggest... just made up. If that was how science works, there would be Scientific Journals publishing articles about chocolate Space Dragons.

    Haha. You know what im going to say about this. The chocolate space dragon exists to you??? Right. Drunk or not u chat garbage.

    Physics is not complete right now. Even GR might have to be modified to get it correct. Quantum Gravity will come first. The language, not yours. Science bro.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    222

    Default Re: Theory Of Everything (TOE)

    Also why do u lower yourself to calling me names like Troll. Your Emp also calls me names. I dont think its needed bro. Do me a fav amd give yourself a timeout tks.)

  8. #28
    Moderator Neverfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Utopia Planetia, Mars
    Posts
    1,782

    Default Re: Theory Of Everything (TOE)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason me View Post
    Also why do u lower yourself to calling me names like Troll. Your Emp also calls me names. I dont think its needed bro. Do me a fav amd give yourself a timeout tks.)
    I called you a dumbass in the other thread where you said something really stupid. I guess with counseling, we'll learn how to forgive eachother.

    I notice you are beginning to engage in the time honnored Troll Tradition of repeating back to me whatever I say to you. It is a standard Crank Tactic. If I say you post nonsense, you start saying I post nonsense. If I say you post altered, you start saying I must be drunk. If I say you do not understand the material, you claim I do not understand the material.

    It's how you sow confusion. The plan of attack is simple; you cannot make a scientific argument so you seek to make it appear as though it's all a matter of "opinion" or "belief" in order to level the playing field.

    It is not the scientists that are lazy and deluded; it is you that is lazy and deluded. You never applied yourself and now, as an armchair physicist, the only way to feel better about yourself is to claim the people that did apply themselves are lazy and stupid.
    But the thing is, your "Tired Light" claims have been around a lot longer than you have. Like Aquatic Apes, Electric Universe and Moon Hoax claimants. And your final fall back position is always that Modern Theory can be wrong.
    Yeah, it can be.
    But you're "not even wrong."
    emperorzelos likes this.
    --Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges--
    “Science needs the light of free expression to flourish. It depends on the fearless questioning of authority, and the open exchange of ideas.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

    "When photons interact with electrons, they are interacting with the charge around a "bare" mass, and thus the interaction is electromagnetic, hence light. This light slows the photon down." - BuleriaChk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •