Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: The ABSORPTION of light By BLACK HOLES

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Long Beach Ca.
    Posts
    208

    Default The ABSORPTION of light By BLACK HOLES

    AS matter in an accretion disk of a black hole approaches the EVENT HORIZON, it is also accelerated to nearly the speed of light. Because of the way in which black absorbs light by transferring that energy into electromagnetic energy,(through the electrons in the matter of the Absorber), But if "That Matter,"(falling into a black hole), were stripped of its electrons and those electrons were expelled immediately out of it's QUASAR as a plasma, There would be no electrons to Absorb light. Would this allow the absorption of the electromagnetic spectrum directly into the proton and neutron? Could this infuse them into a higher energy state which we call "space" or even Dark matter, where a Black hole might work something like a star, accept this one shines "space", away from matter? (this new state of matter, would have the potential to become "SPACE-TIME" once a normalized particle moves against it,- recording the event of the movement in the fabric of space in the form of Dark Energy, adding the element of distance to this fabric and effectively becoming "SPACE-TIME"? Could this be a higher type of a field that acts something like the Earth's electromagnetic field, but behaving more like Gravity(on the matter in it's gravitational field)? This would allow for the total conservation of energy, and space could effectively well-up from between celestial objects, protecting matter from annihilation by putting distance between celestial bodies, and allowing things to settle out.( The same way that the electron creates the size of an atom and brings matter into our reality).Perhaps this is the reason behind the Three generations of quark and the fact that matter has the energy of the speed of light squared, once for the proton and once for the neutron, when falling into a Black Hole, it's electrons are discarded and it now becomes "space-time" accelerating (away from) matter, ensuring it's momentum. The Equation would be: Matter= Dark Matter^2 times Dark Energy.
    Last edited by David Hawkins; 06-29-2018 at 05:36 AM.

  2. #2
    Moderator grapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NC USA
    Posts
    4,052

    Default Re: The ABSORPTION of light By BLACK HOLES

    Quote Originally Posted by David Hawkins View Post
    AS matter in an accretion disk of a black hole approaches the EVENT HORIZON, it is also accelerated to nearly the speed of light. Because of the way in which black absorbs light by transferring that energy into electromagnetic energy,(through the electrons in the matter of the Absorber), But if "That Matter,"(falling into a black hole), were stripped of its electrons and those electrons were expelled immediately out of it's QUASAR as a plasma, There would be no electrons to Absorb light. Would this allow the absorption of the electromagnetic spectrum directly into the proton and neutron? Could this infuse them into a higher energy state which we call "space" or even Dark matter, where a Black hole might work something like a star, accept this one shines "space", away from matter? (this new state of matter, would have the potential to become "SPACE-TIME" once a normalized particle moves against it,- recording the event of the movement in the fabric of space in the form of Dark Energy, adding the element of distance to this fabric and effectively becoming "SPACE-TIME"? Could this be a higher type of a field that acts something like the Earth's electromagnetic field, but behaving more like Gravity(on the matter in it's gravitational field)? This would allow for the total conservation of energy, and space could effectively well-up from between celestial objects, protecting matter from annihilation by putting distance between celestial bodies, and allowing things to settle out.( The same way that the electron creates the size of an atom and brings matter into our reality).Perhaps this is the reason behind the Three generations of quark and the fact that matter has the energy of the speed of light squared, once for the proton and once for the neutron,
    Once what?
    when falling into a Black Hole, it's electrons are discarded and it now becomes "space-time" accelerating (away from) matter, ensuring it's momentum. The Equation would be: Matter= Dark Matter^2 times Dark Energy.
    Why?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Long Beach Ca.
    Posts
    208

    Default Re: The ABSORPTION of light By BLACK HOLES

    Quote Originally Posted by grapes View Post
    Once what?

    Why?
    Well, sense I haven't been able to find a good answer for the reason why the speed of light is squared. Some say that its because its a very high number. So, I reasoned it may be, that sense the atom is made up of one or more protons and typically the same number of neutrons, that perhaps the Protons and electrons are discarded immediately, having been accelerated to nearly the speed of light, and that the neutrons would be excided to a higher state that that we call Dark Matter witch(as a whole), has the potential to accelerate matter to nearly the speed of light when moved against (or accelerated against) by a normalized particle.

  4. #4
    Moderator grapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NC USA
    Posts
    4,052

    Default Re: The ABSORPTION of light By BLACK HOLES

    Quote Originally Posted by David Hawkins View Post
    Well, sense I haven't been able to find a good answer for the reason why the speed of light is squared. Some say that its because its a very high number.
    You mean, in the equation E=mc2?
    So, I reasoned it may be, that sense the atom is made up of one or more protons and typically the same number of neutrons, that perhaps the Protons and electrons are discarded immediately, having been accelerated to nearly the speed of light, and that the neutrons would be excided to a higher state that that we call Dark Matter witch(as a whole), has the potential to accelerate matter to nearly the speed of light when moved against (or accelerated against) by a normalized particle.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Long Beach Ca.
    Posts
    208

    Default Re: The ABSORPTION of light By BLACK HOLES

    Quote Originally Posted by grapes View Post
    You mean, in the equation E=mc2?
    The Important part of what I'm Trying to say is that Black Holes may radiate "Space" without the "Time" part involved yet.(Much like sunshine). That its only when a normalized particle accelerates, that it moves against this "space", and transfers it into "space-time". So, much like the photon becomes heat energy when absorbed, "space" would exhibit a "distance energy" when absorbing acceleration, and that we liken to "Dark Energy". This conversion would be the equal and opposite reaction to the acceleration of matter to ensure "momentum". And in that regard, Yes, I think it could be relevant to the energy in E=MC^2.

  6. #6
    Moderator grapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NC USA
    Posts
    4,052

    Default Re: The ABSORPTION of light By BLACK HOLES

    Quote Originally Posted by grapes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Hawkins View Post
    Well, sense I haven't been able to find a good answer for the reason why the speed of light is squared. Some say that its because its a very high number.
    You mean, in the equation E=mc2?
    Quote Originally Posted by David Hawkins View Post
    Yes, I think it could be relevant to the energy in E=MC^2.
    Einstein gave a good answer for why the speed of light is squared in that equation. It has nothing to do with protons and neutrons, per se.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Long Beach Ca.
    Posts
    208

    Default Re: The ABSORPTION of light By BLACK HOLES

    Quote Originally Posted by grapes View Post
    Einstein gave a good answer for why the speed of light is squared in that equation. It has nothing to do with protons and neutrons, per se.
    So I'm Thinking That the physical reason for Energies relation to Matter and speed might be due to Black holes and Dark matter and dark energy.
    Last edited by David Hawkins; 07-03-2018 at 02:23 AM.

  8. #8
    Moderator grapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NC USA
    Posts
    4,052

    Default Re: The ABSORPTION of light By BLACK HOLES

    And not Einstein's explanation? Why not?

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Long Beach Ca.
    Posts
    208

    Default Re: The ABSORPTION of light By BLACK HOLES

    Quote Originally Posted by grapes View Post
    Einstein gave a good answer for why the speed of light is squared in that equation. It has nothing to do with protons and neutrons, per se.
    If I were to show that Dark Energy and Dark matter = 1/2 the total energy in the Universe, (without using the speed of light) would that be significant ?

  10. #10
    Moderator grapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NC USA
    Posts
    4,052

    Default Re: The ABSORPTION of light By BLACK HOLES

    Quote Originally Posted by David Hawkins View Post
    If I were to show that Dark Energy and Dark matter = 1/2 the total energy in the Universe, (without using the speed of light) would that be significant ?
    You mean, by using values for DE, DM, and TE, determined by others?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •